- Financial Interests Disclosure Form Investigators who apply for or receive research support from the National Science Foundation or PHS (including NIH) are required to complete and submit this form.
- Indirect Cost Waiver Request Form The PI/PD should use this form to request using an indirect cost rate that is lower than what is allowed by the sponsor. Any exception to the Indirect Cost Recovery Policy must be approved prior to routing a Proposal Internal Approval Form (PIAF).
- Invention Disclosure Form This completed form should be submitted to SPARC to report the creation of intellectual property or inventions.
- Material Transfer Request Form Complete this form when requesting research materials from another organization or researcher.
- Participant Support Stipend Payment This form is used when payment(s) will to be issued to an individual considered a participant or trainee on a federally sponsored project in accordance with the College’s Participant Support Guidelines.
- Prior Approval for Advance Spending Form (PAAS) This form should be used to request prior internal approval for advance spending on a sponsored project outside of an approved project period.
- Proposal Internal Approval Form (PIAF) This form should be routed for internal approvals before Lewis & Clark submits a grant proposal to an external sponsor
- Purchase Requisition Form. This form is required when a vendor requests a Purchase Order to initiate a purchase or for externally-funded purchases that total $10,000 or more.
- Sole Source Request Form: This form should be used when it is not possible to obtain an adequate number of quotations for a grant purchase because only one source exists (for purchases in excess of $10,000 made with federal funds).
- Subrecipient Information Form This completed form should be attached to the Proposal Internal Approval Form (PIAF) when the proposal budget includes one or more outgoing subawards.
- Subrecipient or Contractor Determination Form. Use this form to determine if an entity potentially receiving federal funds from a sponsored project should be a subrecipient or a contractor (2 CFR §200.330).
- Training Certification Form This form documents participation in instructor-led research compliance training (live or virtual interaction).
Research Compliance/Committee Forms:
Research Compliance Screening Form. This form is an initial screening tool to help determine if a research project is subject to review by one of the Research Compliance
committees (IRB, IACUC, IBC)
- Review Committee Confidentiality Agreement Individuals appointed to research review committees or attending compliance committee meetings should complete this confidentiality form prior to participation.
- IACUC: Animal Use in Research Application Form
- IACUC: Animal Use in Teaching Application Form. Complete this form prior to using live vertebrate animals in teaching activities. Submit completed form to IACUC.
- IACUC: Health Questionnaire. This two-part form should be completed by individuals prior to working in live vertebrate animal areas.