Veterans Services Home
This webpage is designed to provide information and assistance to prospective and current students who are eligible to receive VA education benefits. The College recognizes and honors your service to our country. Thank you for allowing Lewis & Clark to assist you in meeting your educational goals.
The following VA education benefits are available for use at Lewis & Clark:
- Chapter 30 - Montgomery GI Bill® for Active Duty and Veterans
- Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 32 - Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 - Dependents of Disabled/Deceased Veterans
- Chapter 1606 - Montgomery GI Bill® for National Guard & Selected Reserves
- Chapter 1607 - Reserve Educational Assistance Program
The Department of Veterans Affairs is your best source for information about all VA education benefits programs. Please contact the VA directly for assistance in identifying the benefit for which you qualify.
Veteran’s Services assists all students at the Graduate School, Law School and College of Arts & Sciences with the verification process for veterans education benefits. Do not hesitate to contact our School Certifying Officials listed below if you have any questions or need assistance with the certification process.
VA School Certifying Official: Law School
VA School Certifying Official: Graduate School
Degree Audit & Transfer Credit Specialist
VA School Certifying Official: College of Arts & Sciences