Parking for Visitors
Last updated August 28, 2019
It can be challenging to find parking at our busy schools. Let us help you! Stop by Information and Campus Safety (just inside Gate 3) for guidance.
- Motor vehicle parking is free after 7 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. Bike parking is always free.
- During summer break, we don’t require parking passes or permits. (However, please note that staff parking is still reserved until 5 p.m.)
- Parking is regulated during the fall and spring semesters, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Guest Parking Passes
Are you visiting campus as the guest of one of our admissions offices or HR? If so, you may qualify for a free guest parking pass. Those eligible for guest parking passes include
- prospective students
- families of prospective students
- families of current students
- job applicants
Please consult your host or Information and Campus Safety (Gate 3) if you need a guest parking pass.
We regret that individuals attending special events or conferences at Lewis & Clark during regulated hours are not eligible for guest passes. These visitors must purchase a day pass.
Visitors who are not eligible for guest parking must purchase a day pass to park on campus during regulated days and times. Day passes are available at Information and Campus Safety, online, and at vending machines in lots B, C, D, and O.
Accessible parking spaces for disabled persons are reserved at all three of our schools. Campus Safety staff can assist you in locating an accessible space.
Covered bike parking is available at
There is no charge for bike parking.