Reapplying for Financial Aid
for continuing graduate students in Master’s & Doctoral degree programs
Complete the 2017-18 FAFSA by February 15, 2017.
- Available beginning October 1, 2016
- Lewis & Clark Federal School Code: 003197
- For spring 2017, file the 2016-17 FAFSA.
- For summer 2017, fall 2017, or spring 2018, file the 2017-18 FAFSA.
- If your FAFSA is selected for Verification, you must submit the required documents before a financial aid award can be prepared for you.
- Students enrolled in the following programs must also complete a 2017-18 Graduate Academic Plan:
Curriculum and Instruction
Doctor of Education in Leadership (starting in 4th year)
IMPORTANT: If you miss the priority deadline of February 15, you can still apply for financial assistance. Complete the application materials as soon as possible. Late applications will be reviewed in the order they were received and offered aid based on funding availability.
After the forms are filed
After we have prepared your financial aid award, it will be made available to you through WebAdvisor. We will email you when your award is ready to be viewed. You will be asked to review the Financial Aid Guide and follow the steps outlined to request your student loans.
Federal Student Aid Information Center
P.O. Box 84, Washington, D.C. 20044
General Information - 800-433-3243
Application status - 319-337-5665
Information for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (TDD) - 800-730-8913