Financial Aid Information
for undergraduate students
While the primary responsibility for funding your education rests with you and your family, our financial aid program makes private education accessible to students from diverse economic backgrounds. Lewis & Clark also offers a number of merit-based scholarships that recognize student achievement in a variety of areas.
More information for undergraduate students:
- Responding to Changing Circumstances - How to petition for reconsideration of your aid eligibility when your situation changes for the worse.
- Determining Eligibility - Financial aid 101 and how your demonstrated need for financial aid is determined.
- External Scholarships - Tips on applying for non-LC scholarships and resources to aid in your search.
- Student Rights & Responsibilities - Information you’re entitled to as an LC student.
- Financial Aid Policies - Important guide to policies that affect your financial aid.
- Financial Aid Timeline - A calendar of financial aid events and to-dos.
- FAQs - Got a financial aid question? The answer may be here!