Non-Degree, Licensure & Special Students
for licensure-only, certificate-only, endorsement-only, & special (non-degree) graduate students
- Apply for admission to the program of your choice. Only students admitted to the College will be offered financial aid.
- Complete an academic plan.
- Please note that licensure-only, endorsement-only, certificate-only, and special (non-degree) students are not eligible to borrow federal student loans and may borrow only certain private student loans.
- Financial Aid Home
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Law Students
- Loan Information and Processing
- External Scholarships
- Selected for Verification?
- Money Management