Non-Degree, Licensure & Special Students
for licensure-only, certificate-only, endorsement-only, & special (non-degree) graduate students
- Apply for admission to the program of your choice. Only students admitted to the College will be offered financial aid.
- Complete an academic plan.
- Please note that licensure-only, endorsement-only, certificate-only, and special (non-degree) students are not eligible to borrow federal student loans and may borrow only certain private student loans.
- Financial Aid Home
- Information for Parents
- How to Apply - Incoming Students
- How to Apply - Continuing Students
- International Students
- Selected For Verification?
- Responding to Changing Circumstances
- Determining Eligibility
- Your Award
- Grants & Scholarships
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid Timeline
- Net Price Calculator
- Graduate Students
- Law Students
- Loan Information and Processing
- External Scholarships
- Money Management