Financial Aid Information
for law students
|Incoming Students: Application Process||Continuing Students: Application Process||Costs|
|Securing Your Aid: Required Next Steps||
||Scholarships & Awards|
Summer Financial Aid - How to apply.
Work Study - Eligibility criteria and steps to applying for Federal Work Study.
Bar Study Loans - Basic information on these loans and tips for smart borrowing.
Division Changes - How changing divisions (day to evening, or the other way around) affects financial aid.
Keeping Educational Debt Manageable - Tips for living within the Living Allowance to keep your debt at a minimum.
Loan Repayment Plans and Strategies - General information about federal loan repayment plans and now to navigate repayment
Consortium Agreements - Information about using your federal aid as a visiting student at another Law School
More information for law students:
- Were you selected for Verification? - Instructions and other important information about the Verification process.
- Determining Eligibility - Financial aid 101 and how your demonstrated need for financial aid is determined.
- Student Employment - Information about the Federal Work Study program and how to apply as a law student.
- Student Rights & Responsibilities - Information you’re entitled to as an LC student.
- Financial Aid Policies - Important guide to policies that affect your financial aid.
- Financial Aid Timeline - A calendar of financial aid events and to-dos.
- FAQs - Got a financial aid question? The answer may be here!