February 4, 2019
March 4, 2019
April 1, 2019
#1. If you are currently enrolled in the PEHT Regence medical and/or dental plan, you must take action during open enrollment to elect a new plan as these two plans are ending on March 31st, 2019.
#2. Please join us for the 2019 Benefits & Wellness Fair on Tuesday, February 26th. Meet your benefit vendors, ask questions, and learn more about wellness resources in our Portland community.
#3. If you want to have a Flexible Spending Account in the next plan year, you must elect coverage during Open Enrollment as mandated by the IRS.
#4. Curious about your total rewards at Lewis & Clark College? Your Total Compensation Statement is available to view under your Pay icon in Workday.
Follow the links below for additional details:
- Rate Sheet for 2019-2020
- Printable Benefit Overview (pdf)
- Medical Plan Comparison 2019-2020
- 2019-2020 Kaiser Medical Added Choice - SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2019-2020 Kaiser Medical HMO - SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- Dental Plan Comparison 2019-2020
- 2019-2020 Kaiser Dental - SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2019-2020 Willamette Dental - SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2019 Benefit Vendor Contact Sheet
- Important Legal Notices Affecting Your Health Plan Coverage
- 2019 COBRA Rates
You are encouraged to give your benefits a ‘check-up’ at least once per year, and Open Enrollment is the perfect opportunity to do so. This web page has all the information you will need for Open Enrollment so you can make educated decisions that are right for you and your family.
If you make no changes during Open Enrollment, your current benefit elections will remain in place throughout 2018 – except for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). The IRS requires an annual re-enrollment for Flexible Spending Accounts account during the annual Open Enrollment period.
All benefit changes during Open Enrollment will be done online in Workday. You will receive an email notification and an item in your Workday in-box to start the process on Friday, February 16. Open Enrollment closes on Monday, March 5. Make sure to submit your elections before 4pm.