February 17, 2017
March 6, 2017
April 1, 2017
We hope that you can attend our 2017 Benefits & Wellness Fair on Tuesday, February 21, 2017!
Follow the links below for additional details:
- Medical Plan Comparison 2017-2018
- 2017-2018 Pioneer Medical SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2017-2018 Kaiser Medical SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- Dental Plan Comparison 2017-2018
- 2017-2018 Pioneer Dental SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2017-2018 Kaiser Dental SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2017-2018 Willamette Dental SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2017 Benefit Vendor Contact Sheet
- Important Legal Notices Affecting Your Health Plan Coverage
- 2017 COBRA Rates
You are encouraged to give your benefits a ‘check-up’ at least once per year, and Open Enrollment is the perfect opportunity to do so. This web page has all the information you will need for Open Enrollment so you can make educated decisions that are right for you and your family.
If you make no changes during Open Enrollment, your current benefit elections will remain in place throughout 2017 – except for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). The IRS requires an annual re-enrollment for Flexible Spending Accounts account during the annual Open Enrollment period.
All benefit changes during Open Enrollment will be done online in Workday. You will receive an email notification and an item in your Workday in-box to start the process on Friday, February 17. Open Enrollment closes on Monday, March 6. Make sure to submit your elections before 4pm.