As Lewis & Clark is an institution of higher education, we believe in the value of education. Through our tuition assistance programs we provide opportunities for our employees and their dependents to learn and grow personally and professionally. Our goal is to create opportunities for each of us to be challenged, to make a difference, to make significant contributions, and to innovate, learn and succeed.
Our tuition waiver program provides our employees with the opportunity to work toward an undergraduate or graduate degree from Lewis & Clark. Tuition exchange and reimbursement programs are available to an employee’s spouse/same-sex domestic partner and eligible dependent children.
For more detailed information please see our Tuition Assistance Programs Policy.
- Employee Application for Tuition Remission at Lewis & Clark College
- Spouse/Child Application for Tuition Remission
- Preliminary Application for Northwest Independent Colleges Tuition Exchange
- Recertification Application for Northwest Independent Colleges Tuition Exchange
- Application for Reimbursement of Tuition Expense for a Spouse or Dependent Attending Another Institution
Please Contact Our Tuition Exchange Liaison:
8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Link to National Tuition Exchange web site: