Automobile Insurance

If you buy a car in the State of Oregon, the law requires that you have automobile insurance before you drive the car home. Before you purchase a car, make sure that you talk with an insurance agent beforehand.

Below are a few insurance agents / companies that Lewis & Clark international students have used.

Progressive Insurance
Requires Oregon License
Kerr Insurance, SAFECO Contact Michelle Gallardo or Laurie Hedgecock (Michelle) 503-726-5662
(Laurie) 503-726-5664
 Allstate Insurance 1-866-621-6900