Health & Wellness
Health and Wellness Bingo!
For the month of January, ONE L&C has put together a BINGO game filled with health and wellness activities. The game will run from January 11-18 and you have up to 12 chances to score a BINGO (5 across, 5 down, 2 diagonal). For each BINGO you complete, your name will be entered to win one of four $25 gift cards to Kee’s Loaded Kitchen.
Fitness classes hosted by L&C Staff
- The full list of classes can be found under Events!
- L&C Moms with Babies Group – contact Christine Liu, firstname.lastname@example.org
Caribu– video activity app for kids and their families, free access for 60 days
- Sidewalk Explorers - A Summer Plant Guide for Kids - created by Lewis & Clark’s very own Meredith Goddard.
Additional opportunities and activities to do while at home.
- ClassPass Workouts through Kaiser Permanente (for Kaiser members). Go to kp.org/exercise to access.
Live Swingercise classes with Watzek Collection Management Assistant Melissa Roane. Classes are $10-$15 per class via this link.
- 305 Fitness - The dance-cardio studio offers free live-stream workouts on its YouTube channel every day at 12 p.m. EST
- Peloton - free 90-day trial to the peloton app
- Barre 3– free 15-day trial
- 25+ Fitness studios offering live-stream workouts
- Core Power Yoga Classes
- Yoga with Adrienne
- American Test Kitchen; 3-Week Free Trial
- NY Times Cooking app (should be free with our Times subscription)
Our L&C community consists of many people who love being active. Whether you’re a seasoned athlete, curious about meditation, or a first-time parent, we hope you’ll find inspiration and ways to connect with other Lewis & Clark employees.