Health & Wellness
Join us for The L&C Olympics Challenge starting in July!
Just because the Olympics are postponed doesn’t mean we have to be! This challenge is a way for the L&C Community to stay active during the COVID-19 shutdown. Find the inner athlete, reader, or artist in you and compete alongside your colleagues! Click here to register and learn more!
Fitness classes hosted by L&C Staff
- The full list of classes can be found under Events!
- L&C Moms with Babies Group – contact Christine Liu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caribu– video activity app for kids and their families, free access for 60 days
- Sidewalk Explorers - A Summer Plant Guide for Kids - created by Lewis & Clark’s very own Meredith Goddard.
- L&C Midday Mindfulness – Tori Leder (OEI) leads a meditation each Tuesday at 12pm.
Additional opportunities and activities to do while at home.
Live Swingercise classes with Watzek Collection Management Assistant Melissa Roane. Classes are $10-$15 per class via this link.
- 305 Fitness - The dance-cardio studio offers free live-stream workouts on its YouTube channel every day at 12 p.m. EST
- Peloton - free 90-day trial to the peloton app
- Barre 3– free 15-day trial
- 25+ Fitness studios offering live-stream workouts
- Core Power Yoga Classes
- Yoga with Adrienne
- American Test Kitchen; 3-Week Free Trial
- NY Times Cooking app (should be free with our Times subscription)
Our L&C community consists of many people who love being active. Whether you’re a seasoned athlete, curious about meditation, or a first-time parent, we hope you’ll find inspiration and ways to connect with other Lewis & Clark employees.