Annual International Fair
51st International Fair is on March 5th, 2016.
We need TONS of volunteers for the International Fair!
We need: dancers, servers/cooks, publicity, set-up, and much more!
If you’re interested in helping out, please send an email to these chairs or email@example.com
- Africa: Joyness Byarugaba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Oluwanifemi Esther Bolatimi <email@example.com>
- North America: Jessica Maravilla <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- South America: Shane Carreira <email@example.com>
Kevin Castillo-Montanye <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- South Asia: Vinaya Bharam <email@example.com>
Arista Engineer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Malavika Arun <email@example.com>
- South Korea: Mindy Kim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Western Europe: Zoe Harrington <email@example.com>
Past 50th International Fair
The international fair is an opportunity to learn about the cultures and nationalities represented at Lewis & Clark by enjoying mouth-watering dishes and fun-filled performances from across the world.
The international fair takes place every year on the first Saturday in March. The ISLC board coordinates the fair together with student leaders and volunteers, with the assistance of faculty and staff at Lewis & Clark.
The 51st Annual International Fair will take place on Saturday, March 5, 2016. More details will be posted closer to the fair date.
International Fair Brunch and Display tables:
11:00 am — 1:00 pm
Templeton Campus Center
International Fair Fashion Show & Performances:
2:00 pm — 4:00 pm
Agnes Flanagan Chapel