Sustainability Council looking for new members, volunteers
The Lewis & Clark Sustainability Council is seeking volunteers to serve for the coming year. If you are interested in joining the Council, please fill out this form. The Council has a full slate of projects and programs this year, including updating our Climate Action Plan and new curricular and co-curricular activities.
The Sustainability Council (LCSC) is a group of students, faculty, and staff drawn from the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Law, and Graduate School of Education and Counseling. The council has existed in some form since the late 1990s and focuses on learning, operations, and communication/outreach related to sustainability across the three campuses. The chair of the sustainability council is Janice Weis.
- Katharina Altpeter-Jones, Associate Professor of German, CAS
- Janice Weis, Associate Dean Environmental Law, Law School
- Dan Rohlf, Professor of Law and Of Counsel, Earthrise Law Center, Law School
- Esme Miller, Assistant Director, Research and Assessment, Graduate School
- Amy Dvorak, Sustainability Director
- Michel George, Associate Vice President of Facilities Services
- Andrea Dooley, Controller, Interim Vice President for Business and Finance/Treasurer
- Roy Kaufmann, Director of Public Relations
- Audrey Leonard, Law student