The Lewis & Clark Sustainability Council (LCSC) is a group of students, faculty, and staff drawn from the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Law, and Graduate School of Education and Counseling. The council has existed in some form since the late 1990s. The chair of the sustainability council is Janice Weis.To receive ongoing updates on LCSC activities including meeting dates, please request a subscription to our google group.
- Katharina Altpeter-Jones, Associate Professor of German, CAS
- Jay Odenbaugh, Associate Professor of Philosophy, CAS
- Sue Feldman, Assistant Professor of Educational Administration, Graduate School
- Pilar Wolfe-Hernandez, Associate Professor of Counseling, Graduate School
- Janice Weis, Associate Dean Environmental Law, Law School
- Dan Rohlf, Professor of Law and Of Counsel, Earthrise Law Center, Law School
- Vanessa Holmgren, Director of Multimedia and Internal Communications
- Esme Miller, Assistant Director, Research and Assessment, Graduate School
- Bradley Ashwell, Assistant Director of Campus Grounds
- Bridget Flaherty, Associate Director of International Student Services
- Amy Dvorak, Sustainability Director
- Michel George, Associate Vice President of Facilities Services
- Alan Finn, Vice President for Business and Finance/Treasurer
- David Ellis, Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel
- Roy Kaufmann, Director of Public Relations
- Julie Oatfield, CAS student
- Christen Cromer, CAS student
- Lauren Hoffman, Law student
- David Bon, Law student
- Chase Colter, Grad student
The submission period for this form has now ended.
If you are interested in participating in the LCSC, please complete the following form.