We want the services we provide to be easily accessible and understandable so that you can quickly communicate your questions and needs to us. We hope this page will be a valuable resource.
The buildings and grounds of Lewis & Clark are vital components of your experience here, and we want them to be as functional, beautiful, and safe as possible. Your assistance and input are greatly appreciated.
Most services provided by the Facilities Services Department are requested and tracked as work orders through a web-hosted software called Megamation. Any employee of the college with a maintenance request need may submit a work order.
- Services NOT provided by Facilities Services:
- Issues with phones, computers, network, or classroom technology are handled by Information Technology Department at 503-768-7225 or enter a Track-IT.
- I.D. photos – Campus Safety
- I.D. card access for buildings & rooms with card – Campus Safety
- Conference & event scheduling (contact conference services)
Entering Work Orders
- Submit work orders at LCWorks ; for instructions and assistance, please consult the Work Order Help Sheet
- If the required work creates an immediate risk to a person or property, please call Facilities Services at 503-768-7845 or after-hours Campus Safety at 503-768-7777. Once the emergency is reported please follow-up and submit a work order request.
- The following is a sample list of the services provided by Facilities Services. Unless otherwise indicated, please submit a LCWorks work order.
Submit Work Orders for:
Carpet cleaning, repairs & replacement
General building maintenance & repair
Electrical and lighting maintenance
Event setup & support
Furniture Cleaning and Repair
Heating & air conditioning maintenance
Lawn and ground care
Moving and large deliveries
Road, parking lot & sidewalk maintenance
Trash and Recycling
Window screen, blind and drape repair
Signage (questions call x7816)
Snow & ice removal
Vehicle and gas-powered equipment repairs & maintenance
Accident-Injury-Incident investigation (Contact Risk Manager x 7872)
Building Drawings (Contact Planning Specialist x7816)
Campus Planning/history (see Campus Planning)
Capital Project Planning and Management (Contact Project Manager x7844)
Ergonomic assistance and assessment (Contact Risk Manager x7872)
Hazardous Waste (Contact Risk Manager x7872)
Maps – campus and buildings (Contact Planning Specialist x7816)
Moving – Office/department (Contact Events Preparation x 7847)
MSDS – Material Data Safety Sheets (see Risk Management)
Service issues or questions about service delivery (Contact Service Manager – 7847)
Sustainability (see Sustainability)
Our goal is to maintain a safe and comfortable campus for students and staff, and we respond to non-urgent work orders within 2-5 business days. Urgent work orders (potential risk but not an emergency) are on average 2 business days. Emergency work orders should be submitted and called in to Facilities office at 503-768-7845.
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for on this site, please call our information desk at 503-768-7845 and we will be happy to assist you.