Alternative transportation serves to significantly reduce traffic and parking congestion, to improve air quality, and to contribute to a healthy community environment. The College is committed to alternative transportation goals and strongly encourages it for daily commuting to the campus.
To facilitate alternative transportation in the 2019-20 academic year, the transportation and parking program will include:
- Free shuttle bus services between the campus and downtown Portland.
- Monthly TriMet bus passes (must purchase before the 8th of the month) and ticket books discounted by 75%
- Carpool Parking Passes for Students and Staff
- Convenient carpool parking spaces reserved from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Secure bicycle parking racks located throughout the campus
- Bicycle carrier racks on Lewis & Clark shuttle and TriMet buses
Quick Links to Get to and From Campus
- L&C Shuttles
- Carpool Matching
- Taxi Cabs
- Rental Cars
- Airport Transportation
- Drive Less. Connect.
- Metro VanPool Portland
- WAZE App for Lewis & Clark