Admitted and Current Students
September 25th, 2023
- 12:40pm - 1:40pm: AES/ISS Conversation Table
AES Program Resources
- AES Student Handbook
- SEVIS registration - please complete at the beginning of each semester
- Community Friends Program
- Order a Transcript
Recommendation: Fill out this Recommendation Request Form. When you click “Submit” it will go to AES and will be forwarded to your AES advisor. Please submit this form at least two weeks before your recommendation is due.
Helpful Links from the International Students and Scholars office.
- Lewis & Clark Current Student Events: The Bark
Lewis & Clark Free Shuttle bus—The Pioneer Express
- Transportation and Parking--information on parking permits, parking rules, visitor parking, and bus passes.
Food on Campus
- AES Library Resource Guide
- College Outdoors
College Outdoors organizes exciting trips for Lewis & Clark students. These special trips to many parts of Oregon and other states include hiking in the mountains, rock climbing, cross-country skiing, whitewater river rafting, sea kayaking, and many other activities. It’s a great way to meet friendly people and enjoy the fantastic scenery of Oregon and the Pacific Northwest!