Conferences and Events
On 137 wooded acres in Portland, Lewis & Clark is regularly praised as one of the most beautiful campuses in the United States. We hosts a wide variety of events annually, offering outstanding facilities and amenities to make your business, nonprofit, or social gathering a success.
Book Your Event at Lewis & Clark.
We Bring Your Ideas to Life.
Whether you’re planning a meeting, a sports event or a nonprofit fundraiser, an academic conference or sports camp, a special family gathering, or hosting a gathering for the L&C community, this site can point you where you need to go for more information.
Filming and Photography
- Our campus is a popular location for photography and filming, thanks to its beautiful grounds and proximity to downtown Portland.
- Meeting facilities equipped with audio-visual technology, Internet access, and pleasing views
- Full-service catering featuring foods sourced from the NW region
- Award-winning green buildings
Special Events and Private Celebrations
- The Fir Acres Estate at Lewis & Clark offers romantic backdrops and elegant settings to celebrate all unions, ensuring your wedding will be a once-in-a-lifetime celebration.
- With multiple distinct spaces idea for a variety of special gatherings — from weddings to large nonprofit galas to festivals — the grounds provide a perfect setting for your event.
Summer Camps and Conferences
- Affordable and appealing summer accommodations
- Easy access to nature’s beauty and nearby walking trails
- A nationally recognized dining and catering service focused on sustainable food production
Resources for Lewis & Clark Events
Planning resources for students, faculty and staff member are available to help you choose a campus location, request the space, and plan services such as food, AV equipment and parking. You can even schedule a meeting with a Conferences and Events representative for a variety of venues on Lewis & Clark’s three campuses. We’re here to help you smoothly navigate the event planning process.
We encourage you to visit us, and invite you to contact our office for a private showing, so you can experience for yourself the beauty of Lewis & Clark.
“Your behind-the-scenes organization of all facets of this complex event are very much appreciated.”
“You folks went out of your way to help, and I wanted to be sure you know I appreciated it.”
“Thank you for all your great work and expertise in making the symposium a big hit. Could not have made it without your help, support, and patience with my last minute-changes and requests.”
“Your experience at thinking out the details really shows. Thank you for the expert work!”
“Has anyone told you that you rock? Wow, 5-star service!”
“I want to tell you how wonderful a job we all think you’re doing! Things are addressed in an extreme timely manner, with the utmost professionalism.”
“You constantly exceed my expectations. Thank you for doing such a good job!”
“I am grateful for the wonderful care you gave to our group, especially considering all of the other meetings and events you are involved with.”