- <a href="/live/image/gid/185/width/650/91823_DJI_0151_keep.jpg" class="lw_preview_image lw_disable_preview" tabindex="-1"><picture class="lw_image lw_image91823"> <source type="image/webp" srcset="/live/image/gid/185/width/1440/height/690/crop/1/91823_DJI_0151_keep.rev.1639538469.webp 1x"/> <source type="image/jpeg" srcset="/live/image/gid/185/width/1440/height/690/crop/1/91823_DJI_0151_keep.rev.1639538469.jpg 1x"/> <img src="/live/image/gid/185/width/1440/height/690/crop/1/91823_DJI_0151_keep.rev.1639538469.jpg" alt="Aerial view of campus at sunset. Taken by Office of Communications student worker Suhail Akram BA..." width="1440" height="690" data-max-w="2246" data-max-h="900" loading="lazy"/> </picture> </a><div class="hero-full_image_caption collapsable-caption"> Aerial view of campus at sunset. Taken by Office of Communications student worker Suhail Akram BA ’24.</div>
Office of Communications
The Office of Communications is made up of an award-winning team of marketing, public relations, design, media, and communications professionals who love to share the news and stories that make Lewis & Clark great.
Our primary audiences are
- prospective students and their parents
- alumni and friends of the institution
- current and prospective donors
- the internal community
- neighbors and fans of Lewis & Clark in the city of Portland and beyond
Postcards, press releases, websites, social media, videos, and so much more: we are experts in determining the best way to get a message out to its intended audience, be that a one-time mailing or a fully integrated communications campaign.
As a common services office, we are a resource for all three Lewis & Clark schools. We’d love to hear your stories, and to help you share them.
Ninety percent of Lewis & Clark undergraduates participate in at least one College Outdoors trip.
Within six months of graduation, 96% of the Lewis & Clark Class of 2020 was already changing the world through employment (72%) and continuing studies (24%).