OFFICIAL NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS
Lewis & Clark will begin background checks for the finalist or finalists of regular staff and faculty positions posted after January 1, 2007.
As part of this process, we ask that applicants for faculty positions formally invited to campus to interview, complete a very short Secure Faculty Application. Only those invited to campus need complete the application. There is no need to resubmit C.V.’s or other materials already sent to the College. The type of background check will vary by position type. The Background Check Policy provides more detail. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Faculty openings are conducted by individual departments. Please contact departments directly for a comprehensive list of open positions.
Voluntary Info Form
If you are applying for a faculty position, please fill out the voluntary information form to help us monitor our recruitment and selection process in order to assure equal opportunity.
Graduate School of Education & Counseling
College of Arts & Sciences
- Adjunct Faculty for Cappella Nova Choral Music Director
- Adjunct Faculty for Applied Lessons in African Marimba
- Adjunct Orchestra Conducting Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty for Applied Lessons in Flute
- Adjunct Faculty for Applied Lessons in Tabla
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Assistant Professor of International Affairs
For Law School faculty positions, please visit the Law School faculty page by clicking here.