Faculty openings are conducted by individual departments. Please contact departments directly for a comprehensive list of open positions.
College of Arts & Sciences
Bates Center for Entrepreneurship and Leadership
Art and Art History
- Adjunct Faculty for Applied Lessons in Shamisen
- Adjunct Faculty for Applied Lessons in Vihuela
- Adjunct Faculty for Applied Lessons in Tabla
Education & Counseling
- Adjunct Faculty Interest Pool: Art Therapy
Adjunct Faculty Interest Pool: Professional Mental Health Counseling (PMHC) and Professional
Mental Health Counseling – Specialization in Addictions (PMHC-A)
- Assistant/Associate Professor in School Counseling
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Professional Mental Health Counseling
OFFICIAL NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS
Lewis & Clark conducts background checks for the finalist of all faculty positions following a conditional offer of employment.
Once a finalist has been identified and their name provided to Human Resources, they will receive a link to an online background check application form. The finalist is responsible for completing the form and initiating the background check as soon as possible. The type of background check will vary by position type. The Background Check Policy provides more detail. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.