OFFICIAL NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS
Lewis & Clark conducts background checks for the finalist of all faculty positions following a conditional offer of employment.
Once a finalist has been identified and their name provided to Human Resources, they will receive a link to an online background check application form. The finalist is responsible for completing the form and initiating the background check as soon as possible. The type of background check will vary by position type. The Background Check Policy provides more detail. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Faculty openings are conducted by individual departments. Please contact departments directly for a comprehensive list of open positions.
Graduate School of Education & Counseling
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Student Affairs Administration
Assistant/Associate Professor of Professional Mental Health Counseling
Assistant/Associate Professor in Secondary Mathematics Education (tenure-track)
- Practicum Supervisor for the Secondary English Language Arts MAT program
College of Arts & Sciences
- Visiting Assistant Professor of United States History
- Adjunct Faculty for Applied Lessons in Tabla
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Molecular Biology
- Assistant Professor of Russian
Adjunct Instructor in Mathematics
Mathematics Visiting Instructor
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Korean Social Science
For Law School faculty positions, please visit the Law School faculty page by clicking here.