Faculty openings are conducted by individual departments. Please contact departments directly for a comprehensive list of open positions.
Graduate School of Education & Counseling
- Assistant Professor in School Counseling (non-tenure track)
- Assistant Professor in Educational Leadership (non-tenure track)
Assistant Professor/Instructor in Secondary Social Studies Curriculum and Instruction
College of Arts & Sciences
- Adjunct Choral Conducting Faculty
- Temporary Instructor of Music History
- Adjunct Faculty for Applied Lessons in Viola
- Adjunct Faculty for Applied Lessons in Violin
- Temporary Adjunct Orchestra Conducting Faculty
- Temporary Instructor of Wind Symphony
- For Law School faculty positions, please visit the Law School faculty page.
OFFICIAL NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS
Lewis & Clark conducts background checks for the finalist of all faculty positions following a conditional offer of employment.
Once a finalist has been identified and their name provided to Human Resources, they will receive a link to an online background check application form. The finalist is responsible for completing the form and initiating the background check as soon as possible. The type of background check will vary by position type. The Background Check Policy provides more detail. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.