Faculty openings are conducted by individual departments. Please contact departments directly for a comprehensive list of open positions.
College of Arts & Sciences
- Assistant Professor of Mathematical Sciences (tenure-track)
- Adjunct Faculty: Perspectives in Computer Science
Education & Counseling
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Higher Education/Student Affairs Administration (tenure-track)
- Assistant / Associate Professor in Secondary Language Arts (tenure-track)
- Assistant / Associate Professor in School Counseling (tenure-track)
- Assistant / Associate Professor in Marriage, Couple, and Family Therapy (tenure-track)
Adjunct Faculty Interest Pool: Professional Mental Health Counseling (PMHC) and Professional
Mental Health Counseling – Specialization in Addictions (PMHC-A)
- For Law School positions, please visit the Law School faculty page.
OFFICIAL NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS
Lewis & Clark conducts background checks for the finalist of all faculty positions following a conditional offer of employment.
Once a finalist has been identified and their name provided to Human Resources, they will receive a link to an online background check application form. The finalist is responsible for completing the form and initiating the background check as soon as possible. The type of background check will vary by position type. The Background Check Policy provides more detail. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.