Office Location and Hours
The Payroll Department processes payroll for faculty, staff, and students. The Payroll Office is located within the Human Resources Office in lower McAfee on the main campus and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Lewis and Clark Payroll
Lewis and Clark employees utilize Self Service in Workday
- Enter Time Worked
- Request or Correct Time Off
- Enroll in Direct Deposit
- Update Tax Withholding Elections
- View and Print Payslips
- View and Print W-2’s
- Update Contact Information
- Pay Period Begin: First Day of the Month
- Pay Period End: Last Day of the Month
- Pay Date: Last Business Day of the Month
Hourly Employee Time Entry Guidelines:
- Timecards are open for editing the 1st of the month through the 20th of the month.
- Hourly employees (including students) project their anticipated time worked for the 21st of the month through the end of the month.
- Timecards will be locked from the 21st of the month through the end of the month while payroll is being processed.
- Corrections can be made to projected time once timecards are unlocked and those corrections will be reflected on the next month’s paycheck. If you are entering additional hours and the hours represent 5% or more of your regular pay then you are eligible to receive an extra check for the time rather than having to wait until the next payroll. If you are eligible for an additional payment let payroll know once the time is entered and your manager has approved it in Workday. Payroll will then schedule the additional payment.
Reports to help you meet your timekeeping goals:
For other questions concerning payroll issues, Payroll can be reached by calling 503-768-7819. Or if you prefer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.