New Employee Onboarding
Leave of Absence
- FMLA/OFLA Leave Process Flowchart
- FMLA/OFLA Process
- Accommodation Process
- Workers’ Compensation Process
- Performance Evaluation Tip Sheet
- Exempt Staff Evaluation
- Support Staff Evaluation
- Self Evaluation Form
- Code of Ethics
Cascade Services Supervisor/Manager Support
Training & Development
Upcoming HR Events
February 19th, 2019
February 28th, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm: Successful Hiring Practices (All staff and faculty)
March 5th, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:15pm: Administrative Assembly
March 21st, 2019
11:30am - 1:00pm:
Inclusive Practices Series: Disability 101
A workshop for Lewis & Clark employees which will serve as an introduction to creating an inclusive environment for students and colleagues with disability.
- LCCSSA & Teamster (Support Staff) Evaluations due by January 18th of each year.
- Exempt & OEE (Exempt Staff) Evaluations due by July 31st of each year
- New Employee introductory Evaluation due 90 days after start date.
- Benefits Open Enrollment begins February 4, 2019 (contact Helen if you would like her to speak at your team meeting about Open Enrollment)
- Harassment and Discrimination Refresher Training - Annual, each spring
- Q12 - Feb 18
- Union Increase - June 1
- Exempt Increase - September 1
- NEO (New Employee Orientation) Every other month on the third Tuesday.
- Exempt sick added September 1
- Exempt vacation modified September 1
- Holiday Schedule
- Benefits & Wellness Fair February 26th
- General Payroll to be approved by 17th of month
- Student Payroll to be approved by supervisors by 3rd of month.