Workday: Supervisor Training Materials
Time and Absence
- Request Payment for Missed Hours
- Student Employment Update Request Form
- Create Job Requisition - Staff
- Create Job Requisition - Student
- Job Requisition Approval - Staff
- Navigating Recruiting Stages - Staff
- Navigating Recruiting Stages - Student
- Create Offer - Staff
- Create Offer - Student
Notice For All Remote Candidates:
Lewis & Clark College is set up for payroll taxes in the following states. Final candidate(s) who reside in a state Lewis & Clark College is not set up, adding a new states requires:
- The Department and the Dean’s approval
- Submitting the Adding New Out of State Registration Request Form
- The Department to absorb all registration costs
If the posted position is a remote non-exempt hourly employee, managers must follow additional oversight responsibilities; such as factoring locality minimum wage, timesheet tracking, etc.
Registering a new state will take up to approximately 8 weeks. Each state has their own rules and many states require registration and taxation on day 1 when work is performed in their state.
If you have any questions about the procedure to register a new state, please contact the Human Resources department at email@example.com or 503-768-6235.