Workday: Staff and Faculty Training Materials
- Onboarding: New employees complete a new hire onboarding process in Workday. You will be asked to complete your new hire paperwork and review important employment information.
- Workday Inbox
- Update Chosen Name
- Complete Actions Delegated to You
- Apply Internally to L&C Positions
Time and Absence
- Benefit Change: You can make changes to your benefits if you experience a qualifying event such as marriage, divorce, birth, adoption, loss or gain of other insurance. You have 31 days from the event to make any benefit changes.
- 403(b) Retirement Change: You can change your 403(b) retirement elections at anytime during the year. Limits for 2010 are $19,000 for regular contribution and $6,000 for catch-up if you are going to be 50 in the current calendar year. You can enter a dollar amount to be contributed monthly or a percentage and your contribution can be pre-tax or post-tax (Roth).
- Add Beneficiary To Life Insurance