School navigation

Human Resources

Graduate Students

All student employee positions on campus require completion of the federal I-9 employment eligibility process. Students will need to provide I-9 acceptable documents prior to beginning work.

Positions requiring Federal Work-Study

Many student employee positions at the Graduate School of Education and Counseling are open only to students who have  a Federal Work-Study (FWS) award in their financial aid package. Most graduate students will qualify for Federal Work-Study, but you must apply through Financial Aid and request consideration for this program.

Graduate Assistant Positions

Most Graduate Assistant positions are program specific. Refer to this website for more information:

Other Student positions

Graduate students are welcome to apply for student positions on the Undergraduate and Law Campuses also.  Additionally, the Off-Campus Job Database offers local employer job positions in the area.

Human Resources

Contact Us

  • 72

    Human Resources is located in South Chapel Annex on the Graduate Campus.


    voice 503-768-6235 fax 503-768-6233

    Associate Vice President of Human ResourcesHeyke Kirkendall-Baker

    Human Resources

    • Human Resources Lewis & Clark 0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road MSC 72 Portland OR 97219