Financial Aid Information
for graduate students
|Incoming Degree Students: Application Process||Continuing Degree Students: Application Process||Non-Degree, Licensure and Special Students: Application Process|
|Securing Your Aid: Required Next Steps||Grants & Scholarships||Loan Information|
Keeping Educational Debt Manageable - Tips for living within the Living Allowance to keep your debt at a minimum.
More information for grad students:
Federal TEACH Grant - Learn about the eligibility requirements, application process, and service obligation for this grant program.
- Were you selected for Verification? - Instructions and other important information about the Verification process.
- Determining Eligibility - Financial aid 101 and how your demonstrated need for financial aid is determined.
- Costs - Tuition, fees, and other student account policies.
- Student Rights & Responsibilities - Information you’re entitled to as an LC student.
- Financial Aid Policies - Important guide to policies that affect your financial aid.
- Financial Aid Timeline - A calendar of financial aid events and to-dos.
- Veterans Services - Information for Veterans.
Loan Disbursement and Budgeting Refunds - How to plan for the year and when to expect loan disbursements and refunds.
- FAQs - Got a financial aid question? The answer may be here!