Financial Aid Application Process
for incoming graduate students in Master’s & Doctoral degree programs
- Apply for admission to the graduate program of your choice. Only students who are admitted to Lewis & Clark will be offered financial aid.
Complete the 2023-24 FAFSA by February 15.
Application opens October 1
- MAT applicants: File your FAFSA by January 15 for scholarship consideration.
- For summer 2023, fall 2023, or spring 2024, file the 2023-24 FAFSA.
- Our federal school code is 003197.
- Application opens October 1
- Students enrolling in the following programs must also complete a 2023-24 Graduate Academic Plan:
Curriculum and Instruction
IMPORTANT: If you miss the priority deadline of February 15, you can still apply for financial assistance. Complete the application materials as soon as possible. Late applications will be reviewed in the order they were received and offered aid based on funding availability.
After the forms are filed
Once you are admitted to Lewis & Clark and we receive your FAFSA information, we will review your application for financial aid. If you are selected for verification or we request additional information from you at this time, please provide it as soon as possible so that we may continue evaluating your aid application.
After we have prepared your financial aid award, it will be released to you through WebAdvisor. Take a look at some sample financial aid awards for an idea of what you can expect. You will be asked to review the Financial Aid Guide that accompanies the Award Notification, and follow the steps outlined to request your student loans.
The enrollment deposit must be paid and loan processing completed before we can process your federal student loans.
Students borrowing federal student loans must enroll in at least 3 credits each semester.
Federal Student Aid Information Center
StudentAid.gov | 1-800-433-3243