Annual Faculty Technology Showcase
The Faculty Technology Showcase is a yearly event co-sponsored by Information Technology and the Library and Educational Technology Committee. It is a time for faculty to speak with their peers about how they are using technology in their teaching and research. For the 2020 Showcase, we have conducted interviews with faculty, who shared the various creative ways they have adapted to the new hybrid and online teaching format. These were be conducted throughout the Fall term and will be posted to this page as they become available. We will wrap up the term with an online Faculty Technology Showcase event Friday, December 11th, 3pm-5:30pm which will include faculty and student panels as well as digital prize drawings.
Stand by. Videos page coming soon!
- Kellar Autumn, Biology
- Jerusha Detweiler-Bedell, Psychology
- Peter Drake, Math & Computer Science
- Emily O’Sullivan, Math & Computer Science
- Melanie Kohnen, Rhetoric & Media Studies
- Susan Mandiberg, Law School
- Aine McCarthy, Economics
- Jeremy McWilliams & Amy Timmins, Rogers Virtual Poster Sessions
- Liz Stanhope, Math & Computer Science
- Sharon Torigoe, Biology
- Pauls Toutonghi, English
- Tamily Weissman-Unni, Biology