Annual Faculty Technology Showcase
The Faculty Technology Showcase is a yearly event co-sponsored by Information Technology and the Library and Educational Technology Committee. It is a time for faculty to speak with their peers about how they are using technology in their teaching and research.
For the 2020 Showcase, we have conducted interviews with faculty, who shared the various creative ways they have adapted to the new hybrid and online teaching format. These were conducted throughout the Fall term and will be added to the list below as they become available. Join presenters for a panel discussion and Q&A at our online Showcase event!
We will wrap up the term with an online Faculty Technology Showcase event Friday, December 11th, 3pm-5:30pm which will include faculty and student panels as well as digital prize drawings.
The 2020 Faculty Technology Showcase is live!
(Login with your L&C Credentials)
Join the virtual event:
- Mary Andrus, Graduate School - Counseling, Therapy, and School Psychology
- Kellar Autumn, Biology
- Suparna Chaudhry - International Affairs
- Jerusha Detweiler-Bedell, Psychology
- Peter Drake, Math & Computer Science
- Liza Finkel, Graduate School - Teacher Education
- Emily O’Sullivan, Math & Computer Science
- Melanie Kohnen, Rhetoric & Media Studies
- Susan Mandiberg, Law School
- Aine McCarthy, Economics
- Jeremy McWilliams, Library - Rogers Virtual Poster Sessions
- Bruce Podobnik, Sociology and Anthropology
- Liz Stanhope, Math & Computer Science,
- Amy Timmins, Biology - Rogers Virtual Poster Sessions
- Sharon Torigoe, Biology
- Todd Watson, Psychology
- Tamily Weissman-Unni, Biology