The following resources address common technology issues encountered by new faculty, staff and students at Lewis & Clark College.
In order to view help sheets saved in PDF format, Adobe Reader must be installed on your computer. If you do not have Reader you can download it by clicking here and then selecting the appropriate operating system for your computer. Please be sure to read the system requirements prior to downloading and installing Reader as instructions differ from system to system.
Helpsheet out of date? Not finding what you’re looking for? Let us know at email@example.com.
- Optimizing Images for the Web
- Symantec Anti-Virus - How to Install
- Tips for Backup
- WebAdvisor - Troubleshooting
- Zoom Videoconferencing Knowledge Base (more below)
- Access J-Drive Remotely Using a Mac
Access J-Drive Remotely Using a PC
LCfiles - Connecting with Mac OS X
- Microsoft Office Home User Installation
TelephonesFor in-depth phone support, please visit the Telecommunications page.
- FTP - FireFTP
- FTP - Fetch
- Security - General Safety Tips
- Security - Mobile Device Safety
- How To: Connect to GlobalProtect VPN
- WebDisk - Getting Started
- WebDisk - Mounting on Your Computer
- WebDisk - Sharing Files and Folders
- Wireless - Connecting
- Wireless - Printing
Thunderbird and Other E-mail
- Thunderbird - Address Books
- Thunderbird - Archiving Email
- Thunderbird - Creating Multiple Identities
Thunderbird - Getting Started
Thunderbird - Multiple Accounts
- Thunderbird - Signatures