Whenever you experience unwanted behavior on the internet, it is strongly encouraged to report it to the owner of the network or service you are using where the unwanted behavior occurred.
If you are unsure:
Call the IT Service Desk 503-768-7225
offending material or behavior; copyrighted material; inappropriate use that would violate account terms of service or acceptable use policies.
- Lewis & Clark College
- Microsoft / Outlook.com | Microsoft Integrity
- Google / Google Apps
emails attempting to obtain account or financial information from you, may contain links to pages that pretend to be something they are not.
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) - https://www.us-cert.gov/report-phishing
- Google - https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/
- Google’s built-in ‘Report Phishing’ menu option from the original message
For Fraud or Identity Theft:
emails asking for your financial information and/or personally identifying or health information, or for money.
- Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) - https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) - https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/